1. Prospective member informs Pastor or Church Leader of interest to become a member.
2. Church Administrator or other designated member sends membership application to
prospective member to complete.
3. Pastor or other designated Church Leader conducts a home visit to present Church
Presentation and address any questions or concerns.
4. Pastor and other designated Church Leaders meet to determine if there are any known
biblical reasons to deny membership. If biblical reasons for denial are determined, then
prospective member will be denied membership.
5. In a special meeting for members, prospective member communicates salvation
testimony and reason(s) he wants to become a member. Pastor or other designated
Church Leader recommends prospective member for membership.
6. For one (1) week, current members pray about the prospective member’s desire to
become a member and determine if there are any known biblical reasons to potentially
7. Prospective member attends and completes required New Membership Orientation.
8. After a worship service, prospective member signs the Church Covenant, recites the
Church Covenant with all members present, and receives public recognition of
fellowship from members present.